Chapter 37- Justin's POV- That night Amber and Jazzy and I went to a movie, Winnie the Pooh, of course Amber and I didn't kiss during it because Jazzy was there, but we held hands. After the movie I drove her home, she needed to see her Dad, he was there alone and all he needed was her to be there with him. The next morning I drive to pick Amber up because her car was having problems starting up. As I was waiting in the driveway for her, my phone started ringing, "Hey Ryan what's up?" "So Dude, we're having a party at your house tomorrow for New Years, remember when we talked about this earlier? LIke the beginning of break? ..yeah so like do you want to meet so we can call people to come?" I laughed, "Ryan you're acting like a girl... guys don't plan parties." He blew out his breath, "I know! But it's just we need to figure out where we're going to get our beer and where we will get food and how the music is going to play-" "Ryan chill. We'll get the beer with our fake id's, we'll have Amber and Halie help us with food, and i have an ipod speaker that will plug into the computer, so we're all good." He laughed nervously, "OKay Dude, but I don't know... I mean it's New Years! We need some Bitties at this party! Do we know any we can get to come?!" "Dude, we live on an island... you're going to have to call in "bitties" from the next town over to find some." I mean not that I need any anyways, I have Amber.. Turning to my right I see Amber knocking on my window, she was ...
Keywords: Today, Was, Fairytale, Episode, 37, iheartjb7235, justin, bieber, fan, fiction
No comments:
Post a Comment